Thursday 11 October 2012

Laura Spring at The Lighthouse

So it's exactly two weeks until my show opens at The Lighthouse and things are coming together....

It's been a busy few weeks printing new designs and making the pieces, but it's getting there thanks to the help of my two lovely interns (Lynn and Cecelia) and the wood genius that is known as Kevin Pollock.

Inspired by the meteorological kites that I have researched, I am creating an exciting, new installation that will be shown alongside my existing collection. I don't want to give too much away, but here's a sneak peek on the right of  what's to come.

The show is on from the 25th October - 3rd December and we will be hosting our own pop-up shop in the space on Saturday 1st December. There will also be a talk by leading journalist and style writer Charlotte Abrahams on the 13th November as part of the exhibition program.

Hopefully we will see some of you there....



No comments:

Post a Comment